California y Vermont
1. CALIFORNIA AND VERMONT RESIDENTS
Airbnb Payments will not share information it collects about you with its affiliates or third parties (both financial and non-financial), except as required or permitted by your state’s law.
2. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits Members who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those third parties. See the “Contact Information” section for where to send such requests. Airbnb and Airbnb Payments do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your prior consent. Accordingly, you can prevent disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by withholding consent.
You can find information about consumer requests we received and processed under the CCPA during the previous calendar year here.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
- Anfitrión de la experienciaExperiencias con bebidas alcohólicas en SevillaOfrecer experiencias en Airbnb es muy divertido, pero ten en cuenta que también existen algunas obligaciones y reglas que tendrás que cumpli…
- Anfitrión de la experienciaExperiencias que incluyen bebidas alcohólicas en FlorenciaOfrecer experiencias en Airbnb es muy divertido, pero ten en cuenta que también existen algunas obligaciones y reglas que tendrás que cumpli…
- Anfitrión de la experienciaTours guiados en DublínLeyes, normas y licencias: te damos información útil para que sepas qué podrías necesitar si quieres ofrecer una experiencia Airbnb en tu zo…